Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pink Bow

Winter is almost here..but today was such a gorgeous day... My son and husband rode their bikes downtownish to get their haircuts and Ella and I wandered a little closer to home. We stopped and had frozen hot-chocolates..then hit a used bookstore and picked up a few books there. Finally, we proceeded to the Art Centre where we spent time in the Green Room looking at fish in the fish pond and a variety of heavenly plants. Ella looked so pretty in her pink top, frilly pink skirt and furry pink coat to match. Before leaving the house she grabbed a pink bow for her hair so I fastened it to the one side and she looked so lovely. She has been looking so tired lately..hope my little girl is okay. Today was such a nice day that I wish I could do it all over again. When time goes by this fast it feels like stolen moments.

No comments: